** Enrolment open for January 2017 **
The BTEC in Business is the first two years of a UK degree. It is:
- recognized worldwide for entry to a final university year to get a bachelor's degree- you can continue your study and get an accredited bachelor's degree in Hong Kong or at many universities worldwide
- able to get you into many different job types and industries
- certified by the UK government
All for as little as USD330 per month.
Completing with ITS means:
- flexible times – attend 4 hours a week and build the rest around your schedule
- value for money – get your diploma at a fraction of the cost of attending university
- cheap to complete – no travel, no accommodation
- success – get taught by excellent international teachers from UK, Europe and US
- people who do not have international qualifications nearby
- people who like online education but want a teacher to learn from
- people who want to join an international school at a reasonable price
- people who cannot travel from home
- people who want to study while they have other commitments
All you need is access to an internet connection. Lessons can be received on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Fully live with a real teacher in real time. You can hear and see the lesson and your fellow students and ask questions.
- For more information please call +852 2116 3916 or drop us an email at email@example.com.
- Read the student handbook here.
- You can see a full list of employers and universities which accept BTEC here.
- ITS has a range of services to help students apply to universities. We can offer a free consultation to help you understand your options better and a range of packages to help you make a successful application. Contact us for assistance in applying to university.
- View the BTEC HND in Business updated specification here. ITS is running the very latest specification from September 2016.
- ITS is BTEC Centre No: 92252.
- To find out more about how online education works, please explore the menu above.
- Make a query here (please choose BTEC in the drop-down menu).
- Find an enrolment form here.
Head of ITS Education Asia BTEC Centre
Dr. Orville Leverne Clubb (Lee), B.A., Dip. Chinese Law, Ph.D.
Dr Clubb holds a BA degree in Psychology from the University of Hawai'i, a Diploma in Chinese Law from the University of East Asia, Macau (now the University of Macao) and a PhD in Computing from The University of Sunderland in the UK.
Dr. Clubb started in the ICT field in late 1966, at the Bank of America in Los Angeles and then at the Bank of Hawai'i in Honolulu. In August 1977, Dr. Clubb moved to Hong Kong as a Senior Lecturer at the Hong Kong Polytechnic. Dr. Clubb held many posts in East and South East Asia, in both academia and the computer industry. In higher education, he has been Dean of an Engineering and Technology Faculty, Acting Dean of a Business Faculty, Associate Principal of a large vocational college, Head of an academic division, and an Associate Head of an academic department. In industry he has worked mostly in banking.
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.