ITS Education Asia FAQs

Here are some of our most frequently asked questions but remember you can drop us an email at [email protected].

For Faqs related to the following please click the link below:

What do I need to get started on an ITS programme?
Visit this page for information on How to start with ITS.

If these links do not answer your questions, call +852 2116 3916 or email at [email protected].

How much will it cost?
The price of your online education will vary depending on the programme you choose. For some guidelines on A-level and GCSE courses see here

How long should it take to complete my course?
Tutorial course length is entirely at your choice.

International GCSEs have a minimum study time of 80 hours. A-levels have a minimum study time of 30 hours per module. It is up to you to determine over how many months this takes place, subject to the limitations of exam timetables and your teachers' advice.

What materials do I need to buy?
For International GCSE and GCE/International A-levels, students will be required to purchase a textbook. Students will be informed of these texts when they choose their subjects.

What support will I receive from ITS?
ITS is not a distance learning model, it is a full secondary education school providing face-to-face live teaching through a bespoke online platform which provides an amazing virtual classroom.

Students enrolled with ITS receive personalized live lessons and a full range of back support materials. Reports, parent/teacher conferences, classroom exercises and coursework are all included. This is school like any other, it is just online. Students remain actively engaged in learning activities such as solving problems under the teacher’s supervision, or controlling a simulation installed on the teacher's computer.

Where do I sit the examinations?
ITS has an exam centre in Hong Kong for Pearson Edexcel IGCSEs and A-levels. Any student can come here if they wish. Alternatively, we will help you enrol at one of hundreds of Edexcel centres in the region.

For specialist entrance exams to UK courses run by the Cambridge Admissions Testing Service, again ITS has an exam centre in Hong Kong. Alternatively, we can also help you find ATS centres in other locations where you can sit exams after you have taken a preparation course online with ITS.

For SAT exams, students will have to enrol to sit the exam at an SAT exam centre. More information can be found here: SAT Testing for International Students.

If you have any questions about either the assessment or exam arrangements for the course you are interested in, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Where can I study from?
There are no specific geographic limitations, but the location needs adequate internet access and a time difference may be an issue.  ITS main locations are in Asia but we are happy to take students from anywhere in the world.

How do I enrol?
Enrolling is easy. Just complete our online form, email at [email protected], or give us a call at +852 2116 3916.

I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious
Albert Einstein

4/F., BOC Group Life Assurance Tower, 134-136 Des Voeux Road Central, HK (entrance on Gilman St.)

(852) 2116-3916