Pathways To Learning Hong Kong Registered School 566985 & 600733

UK school search consultancy

Applying to UK boarding schools

ITS Education Asia provides access to UK boarding school placement services through selected partners in Hong Kong and the UK. These long-standing partners have been at the forefront of UK school choice and applications for many years and have our full trust. We work closely with our partners to ensure that all aspects of your child[ren]'s application process are catered to with the highest level of professionalism and expertise – both before, during and after the actual application stage.

ITS has been teaching and offering education services in Asia since 2005, including providing British curriculum education (IGCSE, A-level and BTEC) at our own schools - we are Asia's first ever fully-accredited non-mainstream Edexcel Academic Centre (#92885). We understand the academic requirements both for entry and for completion of a UK school education and take care of all necessary academic preparation and support.

Our partners are experts in school choice and will help you long-list schools, visit schools, short-list schools and finally apply to schools. They will make sure that every part of the process is demystified and work with us and you to ensure each of your children go to a school that is appropriate for them as individual learners.

Over the years, ITS has successfully helped many students strategize their applications to UK schools and to receive offers from the boarding schools of their choice by preparing them for interviews and pre-selection tests. We have a near 100% record of them subsequently gaining admission into their first choice school through our entrance test preparation system conducted by our highly-experienced teachers.

If you are interested in applying to UK boarding schools, please contact us at [email protected] or 2116 3916 to schedule a meeting.

Further points of note:

By UK Law, every overseas student studying in a UK boarding school is required to have a guardian. The role of a guardian is to act and make decisions on behalf of a student's parents, in the event of illness, accident, disciplinary action at school and such like. The guardian can, of course, be a family member or other trusted person known to you who lives in the UK. For families with no such connections, our partners can provide guardian arrangements through licensed providers.

Government Overseas Education Allowance for Hong Kong Civil Servants
Civil Servants who joined the Hong Kong government before 1996 are eligible to receive an Overseas Education Allowance if their child is studying in a UK boarding school. We are able to provide the latest information and help with the application procedure in regards to applying for the government’s Overseas Education Allowance.

Continuous Education Support
Our teachers follow up closely with students' academic progress when they return to Hong Kong during the holidays. We provide ongoing guidance and comprehensive support throughout a student's school career, from reviewing work to exam revision and practice, to supporting their university applications. Unlike traditional school placement agencies, ITS is first and foremost an educational institution with student welfare and academic achievement as our absolute priorities. Our primary concern is that all our students follow their desired pathways to learning.

If you are interested in applying to UK boarding schools, please contact us at [email protected] or 2116 3916 to schedule a meeting.

Contact Us