What do I enjoy most about tutoring?
• Seeing students happy!
It brings me the most joy whenever my students are satisfied with their learning. Their development is confirmation that I've succeeded as a tutor.
My Strengths as Tutor
• Tailor-making study plans to facilitate student-led learning
• Assessing and responding to students’ learning progress
• Fostering a tolerant learning environment
• Stellar communication with students and parents
Most important things I can do for a student
• Facilitating student development.
Beyond simply teaching, tutors' academic support should help students in accordance to interests and passions to excel in self-learning.
English Language tutoring
High School Attended
St. Margarets' Co-educational English Secondary and Primary School
University of Hong Kong
Year 1 Undergraduate
Hi! I'm an undergraduate currently pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in HKU. A passionate tutor armed with experience and language expertise, I look forward to aiding your studies!
• 4+ years of tutoring experience
Started tutoring in my Secondary years, and looking forward to continuing teaching with passion!
What I can Tutor
Junior Secondary, DSE
Languages in which I can give lessons
Services I Offer
Online tutoring, Home tutoring