What do I enjoy most about tutoring?
I loved kids and would like to help them to improve in studies
My Strengths as Tutor
2016 – 2018 CUHK, MBA - Master of Administration Major in China Business 3.5/4
1997-2002 Bachelor of Management with First Honor, University of Lethbridge, Alberta Canada
• Major in Finance and Minor in Accounting (一級榮譽畢業)
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, (UK) – Qualified Accountant ACCA
Chartered Professional Accountant, (Canada) – CPA
• 本人畢業於中文大學碩士平均分達90分以上,同時擁有加拿大一級榮譽畢業於會計財務系,層於加拿大聯邦政府工作, 擁有四年補習經驗,為英文老師,現於補習社為英文老師,擁有超過50本練習切合不同學生需要,亦會自出試卷作操練準備考試, ,能全英語上課提共練習,擁有美國口音,現幫中小學英文補習
• Graduated from CUHK with GPA above 3.5/4. In addition, obtained bachelor degree from Canada with Distinction. Worked in Federal government before. Hence, I am currently working in an overseas organization as senior management position. I am able to conduct whole class in English and also have few years’ experience tutoring primary and secondary school. I am currently working in TOP as English teacher for few years.
Most important things I can do for a student
The most important is help them to build up their confidence in studies. Able to provide some study techniques and tips. Thus, it needs to be patients with kids. Understand kids strength and weakness further to tailor-make study plan for them.
English Language tutoring
High School Attended
Carmen Bunnon Tong Memorial Secondary School
University of Lethbridge
畢業於中文大學碩士 MBA ,在香港擁有二個會計師牌ACCA,CPA,加拿大大學一級榮譽畢業於會計財務系,曾於加拿大政府工作,擁有五年補習經驗,曾幫助F.7 補英文,能全英語上課,改善語文能力,提供練習筆記
• Worked as English tutor in TOP English centre located in Tin Shiu Wai for three years.
- Hosted online class for primary students and secondary students
• As a Private tutor in BAFS for four years focused on commerce, accounting and English. Provide guidance to university students complete dissertation in final year.
What I can Tutor
Kindergarten, Primary, Junior Secondary, DSE
Languages in which I can give lessons
English, Cantonese Chinese, Mandarin Chinese
Services I Offer
Online tutoring, Home tutoring, Local venue