- Observing students develop and untimely excel
- Watching students build confidence
- Building a close relationship with students who feel they can talk to me about everything and enjoying telling me about their lives
- Creating interesting lessons
- Finding the best method of teaching different students
- Listening to the parent's requests and preparing satisfying class materials
- Keen insight to assess the student's needs
- Tailor made lessons
- Excell in rapid improvement in speaking and phonics
- Patient and friendly
- Punctual and organised
New York, USA
Native English speaker from the US with over 20 years experience teaching in Hong Kong. For many years I owned my own company (learning centre) and I am presently semi-retired.
For KINDERGARTEN, I have special P1 PREPARATION classes and I'm an expert at teaching PHONICS, SPEAKING and READING to small children.
For Secondary schools, my courses cover all major exams including DSE, ALevels, IB, IELTS, TOEFL and SAT. Major exams for young children include Cambridge and Trinity.
I provide classes in all subjects (except Chinese) although English is my prime focus. My background experience covers all ages and levels. I specialise in helping failing students attain high marks for entrance into top schools. Practise exercises for rapid improvement in speaking, listening and grammar can be provided. Classes for special projects, exams and interviews can also be arranged.
Preschool, Kindergarten, Primary, Junior Secondary, DSE, University, IELTS
網上補習, 上門補習, 圖書館上課, 公衆場合