I enjoy building a student's confidence, and sharing the joy that comes with improvement
- English Language Teaching
- General Education Teaching
- Classroom Management
- Lesson Planning
- Academic Support
- Differentiated Instruction
- Process Improvement
- Written / Verbal Communication
- Student Rapport
Teach the student how to learn. The ultimate goal is to help the student become an independent learner.
City University of Hong Kong/ The Education University of Hong Kong
Bachelors in Linguistics and Language Application
Forward-thinking, versatile, and results-driven professional with over five years of experience educating and molding young learners via enhancing the learning experience within classrooms that continuously promote academic excellence.
Educational Assistant at American School Hong Kong
- provided students with English learning support, administering
instruction and aid that elevates their mastery with speaking, reading, listening, and writing the English language.
-Primarily deliver teachings to struggling in small groups or one-on-one settings, utilizing differentiated instruction to meet
the needs of each learner
-Continuously assess pupils’ progress and collaborate with peers in adjusting learning plans.
- contribute to daily instruction preparation, grade assignments and tests, maintain and update student records, and manage classrooms during teacher absences
English Tutor at Young Men Christian Association (YMCA)
- Assisted students with understanding and completing assignments, homework, and additional coursework
-Reviewed materials and identified learning objectives which were communicated to each pupil
- Administered lessons, instruction, and support that improved students’ academic performance and exam scores.
Kindergarten, Primary, Junior Secondary, DSE
網上補習, 上門補習, 圖書館上課, 公衆場合