Pathways To Learning... Since 2005 Hong Kong Registered School 566985

Choosing your university

US Quick Links :
SAT/ACT Classes | SAT/ACT Mocks | US University Counselling | Ivy Candidates Program

UK Quick Links :
UCAS | Oxbridge interviews | UK Entrance Test

Secondary school (high school) qualifications are all about progressing to the next step. They determine whether you continue in academic study, vocational study or training, and to what level. If you take the highest level academic exams, you will be aiming to find a pathway to university.

Whether you take a full course of A-levels with ITS, just add one or two to your existing schooling or use ITS for tutorial support for your in-school syllabus such as IB, we are here to help you make university choices and applications.

ITS provides full counseling for your university choices in the UK, the US or both.

UK destinations:

You have to apply through the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). ITS is a fully registered UCAS centre (#S45903) and provides full university application support for anyone who asks, be they ITS students or not. 

UCAS application support includes:

  • course choice and selection strategy
  • personal statement writing
  • writing of the reference
  • submission of the application (including the application fee)
  • monitoring of the application
  • subsequent advice regarding offer

More information about ITS UCAS support.

We are also experts in applying to Oxbridge

See what our students say

US destinations:

There are hundreds of universities that can provide students with a bachelor’s degree to serve them for all future pathways: graduate school, professional schools, or entering the workforce. The variety of universities in the US means that students are not looking at aggregate Top University Lists, like those produced by USNews. Students need to consider all of the below as they decide where to apply and how to tailor applications:

  • Student Passions
  • Academic Profile (Strengths and Weaknesses)
  • School and Community Engagement
  • Choice of Major(s) and Minor(s)
  • Geographic and Cultural Preferences
  • SAT/ACT scores
  • And much more…

English proficiency tests

Universities in countries where English is the/a 'first' language often require proof of English language ability from students originating other countries. This is both an academic and an immigration/visa requirement. You need to check what tests you may need based on:

  • where you want to study
  • the subject you wish to study
  • your passport
  • your country of birth
  • your current country of study
  • the academic qualifications you hold

ITS has courses and 1-to-1 tuition for globally recognized English proficiency exams IELTS and PTE. Or we can tutor you for another test you prefer.

For more information please call +852 2116 3916 or drop us an email at [email protected].

ITS Sub-Pages Background
Share Now!